Saturday, March 9, 2019

Own It

Although I definitely have my own style for my sessions, I love the challenge of incorporating my client's personal style as well. This is what makes your session different from everyone else's session! This family showed up with some amazing items they wanted to see in their son's portraits and look how sweet it turned out!



My goal  for this momma/baby pose is to get that baby as close to momma's face as possible! These two fell into it immediately!

Notice that tiny heel prick on this right foot? These are the tiny details that I don't ever remove from an image. It's things like this that tell you exactly how new this baby was for his portraits! I'm the same way with flaky skin! LEAVE IT! Don't pick! It's exactly how it's supposed to be!

Do you have a special item you'd like to incorporate into your next session?

XX

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment