Thursday, March 21, 2019

::Zen::

I take a lot of pride in the way I run my Newborn Artistry sessions. It has taken me years of practice to perfect my style. Lots of trial and error. Lots of studying. Lots of video cramming to figure out exactly where my sweet spot was. The only thing that has remained consistent throughout this process has been my wish for my parents.

I want you to come to me with your baby and relax. I want you to sit for a couple of hours and not do a thing. I want you to sip tea and coffee, order breakfast, have a snack, read the paper, scroll through Facebook, or even take a nap. I want you to stop thinking for just a bit. Listen to the shushing noise. Allow me to take over. Allow me to do the work. Allow me to hold space (and baby) for you.

This new momma and daddy did just as directed. Nothing. They did absolutely nothing and when it was all over, the daddy looked at me and thanked me for the most zen experience of his life!!











 Let me hold space for you for a bit.

XX

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment