Saturday, April 6, 2019

Motherhood Portrait Event

I am always looking for a way to celebrate other mommas. We work hard. So, so hard. Being a mother is the hardest, most rewarding thing I've ever done, and I'm pretty positive most of you feel the same way.

We are working 24 hours a day. Our brains and our hearts never truly rest. We run the calendar, we run the carpool, we run the meals and the playdates and the school events. We know when they last ate and when they last pooped. They cling to us and cry for us. We love them so deeply it aches. We are often exhausted and cringe when we hear "MOMMA" being yelled from the other room again. We take a 3.5 minute shower, allowing us a split second to cry and regroup and focus.


::I see you there:: 


I see you putting everyone's needs in front of your own. I see your worried eyes, and I watch as your brain thinks through 3 other things as you try to carry on a conversation.

Let's breathe together for a minute. Slow the clock. Let me hold space for you.


::Stop the clock::


Come snuggle.

Come hug.

Come laugh.

Come hold.

Come nurse.

Come love your babies. 

Accept the chaos. Embrace the chaos. Treasure the chaos. It's not going to last.


 ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩


MOTHERHOOD PORTRAITS

MAY 3RD + MAY 4TH

$100

PRINTS + PRODUCTS AVAILABLE DURING REVEAL SESSION ON MAY 11TH



Now's the time to highlight your journey through motherhood. Contact me and let's get you into the studio.

XX

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment