Thursday, January 31, 2019

back to basics

I'm a total blog slacker. I know it. I will admit it. I'm going to own it. And now, I'm going to change it.


We have lots to catch up on! I have changed studios and am now situated on the beautiful Frankfort Avenue in Louisville *bonus that it's right next to Joella's Hot Chicken*, I've photographed so many adorable kiddos and families, and I had another baby of my own! Many of your families have grown in numbers and I am so excited to meet more of you!


Bear with me while I get this site up to date. It's definitely wearing it's three year old face right now. I'm going to get her all shined up and ready to go again with some fantastic content. Watch for a studio tour, some behind-the-scene sessions, and lots of beautiful babies.


In the meantime, check out a sweet pea from last week. He came to me for his two month portraits and completely rocked my morning with all of his squishy goodness.




No comments:

Post a Comment