Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blast From the Past

I'm going to try to catch up a bit. I post very frequently on my Facebook business page and have no trouble keeping up there. If you'd like to follow more closely, feel free to jump over and LIKE the page :)

In the months before Christmas, I did a series of mini sessions, as well as SEVERAL family sessions. Everyone likes to give pictures for Christmas. I have ALWAYS given pictures as gifts. It's perfect, really. Who doesn't like to be on the receiving end of that package??? The next best thing to receiving pictures as a gift, is going to your mailbox and opening holiday cards from clients, featuring YOUR OWN IMAGES!!! I LOVE THIS! I cannot even tell you how big of a dork I am when it comes to Christmas cards anyway. But then you fill them up with pictures that I took and it's HEAVEN for me! Love.

I realize that I haven't shown off a few of these families (and some I have!) due to 16 weeks of madness, so I wanted to show them to you now. On the new and improved blog, ya know? ;) And several of these families even ended up hanging out on my living room door frame for the season! Thank you, thank you, thank you clients. You make my world fun!




 






No comments:

Post a Comment