Friday, April 12, 2013

Visions, love, water, barns...What more could I ask for?

Whadaya know?! It's Friday and I'm blogging! This doesn't happen very often! I was flipping through my workflow this afternoon and realized that I hadn't featured these gorgeous people yet. So while this post will be brief, I must do it now, before my mommy-wife-aunt-sister-daughter brain takes over again.

This couple will be walking down the aisle soon, and I can't even tell you how much I LOVE watching a wedding day unfold. When first meeting with them, they had a few things in place, and of course the bride-to-be had her visions. But then during their engagement session, I got to hear more about the little details. All of those tiny details that help to create the atmosphere and mood. The details of colors and flowers and invitations. Oh, and most importantly, the details of the HONEYMOON!!! Super jealous of their plans!

I can't to celebrate their big day with them!




 






















No comments:

Post a Comment