Monday, April 8, 2013

Dirt and rocks? Sure.

Another Monday. Another week gone. Another new beginning. And another burst into blogging.

At the beginning of the new year, I PROMISED myself I would make a GREAT attempt at blogging each session. I kind of strayed away from that, but I'm not going to let it get to me. Nope. Back on the horse. Right back on. And where else to begin but with these amazing little kiddos. I have been chasing these babes around since Little Bit's first birthday, and with each session, they just get better and better! One of the best parts of my job is watching your kids grow and develop.

BTW: This location? FABULOUS. I did 3 shoots there one weekend and never used the same area twice. PERFECT. And while I usually don't start with an outtake, this one is well deserving. LOVE.HER.FACE. And I'm sure little sisters around the world are looking at their big brothers with the exact same expression.


Oh, the smiles this kiddo has are contagious!





 Classic examples as to why I don't "pose" your children. If I did, you wouldn't get "real" images like these. So instead of "posing", I simply make suggestions. And if your 2 year old doesn't like my suggestions, then I go with what they want to do. Dig in the dirt with a stick? Go for it! Play with rocks? Absolutely!

Happy Monday, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment