Wednesday, April 29, 2020

When can I get you back into my studio and snuggle on your babies? - Louisville Newborn Photographer - Louisville Photographer - Covid Response

When can I get you back into my studio and 
snuggle on your babies? 

I don't know. I am not sure if anyone knows at this time.

Here is what I do know:

  • I am hopeful it will be sooner rather than later.

  • When the Governor gives the Go-Ahead, I will be 100% ready for you.

  • I have already set up my own plan of action in regards to our new safety guidelines and will be sending those to all of you upon booking. Here are just a few of these new measures:
 
Louisville Photographer, Louisville Newborn Photographer, Kentucky Photographer, Coronavirus, Covid 19, Sanitation, Covid Response, PPE

  • I should be available for outdoor sessions by Phase II, but I will keep you posted.

  • We will create beautiful art together once we are able to reunite. 

  • I am looking forward to meeting all of these new "Quarantine Babies" come November, December, and January! 


We are in this together. We will get through this together. I will see you sooner than you think.

Love and Light, My Friends.

XX

Megan











No comments:

Post a Comment