Sunday, January 5, 2020

Louisville Family - Louisville Family Photographer - Louisville Newborn Photographer - Louisville KY


This family won one of my donated sessions from the silent auction that Roo's Wish hosted last Spring! All of the proceeds went to help the journey of foster children in Louisville and surrounding areas. The momma worked with my mom at an amazing non-profit here in Louisville, she is a good friend of another good friend of mine, I shot a session of theirs YEARS ago when the kiddos were little bitty, her daughter is a Girl Scout in my troop, AND she humored me and took on a role of co-leader this year! These are seriously some awesome people right here and they are incredibly easy to photograph!























To book your family's Spring portrait session, shoot me a message!

XX

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment