Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Make The Time - Louisville Family Photographer - Louisville KY

If you know anything about me, you know that I am PASSIONATE about documenting your memories. I am PASSIONATE about providing you with tangible items that can be passed down from one generation to the next. I am PASSIONATE about family.

Let this serve as your reminder to not wait to pull the whole family together for a portrait. MAKE THE TIME. Set a date and make it happen. It may seem like a giant chaotic hassle, but you will not regret it.

I shot this extended family portrait session for a close friend a few weeks ago. Leading up to the session, there were hospital visits, illnesses, and flights from overseas. We weren't positive who was actually going to make it and who wouldn't be able to attend. We were really hoping for 100%, we crossed our fingers for good weather, and despite all of the chaos leading up to the date, WE MADE IT HAPPEN!

















Don't wait on this. Contact me today and let's get the ball rolling!

XX



No comments:

Post a Comment