Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Baby A and Baby B


One of the reasons I love Facebook so much is because I get to watch people's lives unfold. It's literally like a book, with millions of characters telling their piece of the story. Through this, I was able to see the ultrasound picture that first presented Baby A and Baby B to the world, as well as the sweet birth story that unfolded around them.

With careers carrying this family away from Louisville, there was a small opportunity of time to catch them during a visit this summer for our session. These littles had not seen me since our first session(s) went awry a few years ago (think little babies in frigid Louisville temps). They hated me. Equipped with a bag full of Skittles this time, they welcomed me with open arms!




















Cheers!

Megan


Book your fall session with MHP today!

No comments:

Post a Comment