Thursday, September 15, 2011

INTRODUCING.................

I knew the moment I woke up this morning and it was still dark, cloudy, and rainy, that today was going to be a good day! I LOVE THE FALL. LOVE it. Like, REALLY love it. I love the smell of it, I love the look of it, I love the activities, the happenings, the doings of it. So I cannot WAIT to share this post with you guys!

I have had several requests for mini sessions recently, due to my schedule filling up for the weekends already. So with a TON of thought, a bit of schedule shifting (like anniversary trips and such...sorry hubby!), and a few e-mail exchanges, I have reserved an INCrEDIbLe, SpEcTAcUlAR, aMaZInG location! Read below and message, e-mail, or call to reserve your place!

 Introducing…
FALL MINI SESSIONS 2011
Saturday October 15th, I will be hosting 30 minute mini sessions in the gorgeous pumpkin patch of Gallrein Farms in Shelbyville, Kentucky. These mini’s will include your session time, a password protected gallery for viewing your proofs and ordering, 16 wallets, as well as a CD with 10 high resolution images for printing.  Your session must be paid in FULL ($75) by October 1st to reserve your time slot.
10am                                                              2:15pm
10:45am                                                        3:00pm
11:30am                                                        3:45pm
12:15pm                                                        4:30pm
1:30pm                                                          5:15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment