Saturday, July 13, 2019

Almost-Irish Twins - Louisville Newborn Photographer - Louisville KY

My own girls were almost-Irish Twins, separated by less than 15 months, so when I talk with clients who are in the same boat I can totally relate! Having a baby is chaotic and amazing all at the same time. But when you add a baby to your family when you already have a baby, it's even crazier!

Looking back on the total chaos now, I can laugh and appreciate what we conquered. While I was in the thick of it, it just felt like a cyclone of Big Baby, Little Baby, diapers, milk, love, poop, naps, crying (not just from the babies!), more love, and puke. What an incredible whirlwind of precious insanity that was!!

This momma and daddy are doing incredible with their two babies. And even though Big Sis really wanted nothing to do with her baby, she hung in there with my million requests!


So, so sweet!
















Oh, my goodness, these adorable back rolls!

If you are due in the late Summer or Fall, NOW IS THE TIME TO BOOK!

XX

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment