Sunday, June 16, 2019

First Paid Clients! - Louisville Family Photographer - Louisville KY

I've known this amazing woman since we were kids and she ended up being the first person to ever actually pay me for a portrait session. That was almost TEN YEARS AGO! Pretty close to a lifetime!

Since then, we've done her maternity, newborn, multiple family sessions, and an extended family session. She is always the first to send me referral clients and this season she helped connect me with several new families in our area.

My business is thriving on coffee and referrals. I have the coffee taken care of, but the referrals have to come from you! I appreciate every single one of them and am currently in the process of setting up a system so that you get rewarded as well!

If you have friends or family who need portraits, I would love to be their person! Send them to me and let's chat! In the meantime, take a look at this sweet family. Their daughter had just started walking when we did their first session 💕










When you come to a family portrait session with me, be ready to have a few without the kids! It's necessary!






We decided to end our session back at their home so that we could include their sweet fur baby. I LOVE when my sessions end like this. Often times these fur babies have been around longer than the real babies! They should be included in the family portrait too! 





 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We all have room for growth! One day I'll do a post about where I started and how much I love to look back on my old work. But for now, look at these babies!!!

Oh, wow! That logo 😆😆😆




Yikes! We all start somewhere!! I love seeing my own growth over the years!


XX

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment