Sunday, April 28, 2019

Happy Birthday, Baby Red

I know I talk all the time about Milestone Portraits, but I am seriously SO fortunate to be able to watch my babies grow up and document these moments for my families.

This sweet is the third baby in her family (so am I!) and has this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G head full of bright red hair (um, me tooooo!). When they first showed up to the studio I think my jaw dropped. I'm a total sucker for a redhead and this girl did not disappoint.


I mean, c'mon. I can't even handle all of this. 


Fast forward six months, my little unicorn baby brought her entire family back for a session and we got to document her 6M mark! I love how petite she still is here, but she was on the move!



When I got the message that her momma was ready to schedule her One Year session I about fell over. It is always so bittersweet doing these portraits. I LOVE seeing my babies every few months, and once they hit that 12M mark, I know that by the next time I see them they'll be HUGE! 

Momma brought her back to the studio for this session and she was INCREDIBLE! It took a few minutes to warm up but then she turned into the sweet little clown I knew she could be and started showing off all of her personality!  


 
If you have a problem with bribing your child with cheerios and suckers, you should probably let me know ahead of time!




This is a 2019 favorite!

 Get ready...Here comes some crazy mad cuteness...







Oh, My Unicorn Baby. Wild and fierce. There will never be another like you and I am so happy I have gotten to document your First Year.

XX

Megan

Need to BOOK your next portrait session? Let's get it on the calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment