Friday, April 26, 2019

An All-Time Favorite

This sweet family was a referral from another amazing client family I have and they were so much fun to hang out with! They drove close to an hour in the middle of the week with a 10 month old sweetpea to romp in a field with me for the evening! Upon arrival, Little Miss wasn't so sure, but she quickly warmed up. Not only did we end up crushing this portrait session together, but it produced one of my all-time favorite images! Take a look!









This rocking chair was her momma's when she was a little girl!







I think it was this exact moment when she realized I wasn't going away so she might as well hang out a relax for a while!





Have you booked your family portrait session yet? Let's get it on the calendar!

XX

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment