Friday, September 11, 2015

Abby + Joe


I worked with this stunning bride for almost 10 years! When she asked me to be her wedding photographer, I can't tell you how excited I was!! After meeting with the happy couple, I was positive this day was going to be gorgeous, and I couldn't wait for it to all unfold.

To make the event even sweeter, she chose UK blue as her color :)







My favorite part of every wedding is watching everyone get the bride ready! Abby had a great group of girls!!





He told me he always feels awkward when posing for pictures. He certainly didn't look awkward!!!






I love when I can tell a couple to jump up in a window and they don't question me on my judgement!!

Lights and Shadows: A photographer's dream!

It had just finished pouring down rain! So glad it stopped!!!



A wedding selfie!!!

I was *so* in love with her flowers, and that ring set is absolutely stunning.





I love this guy!!!






One more shot to end the night! They made it a good one!!!




Congratulations, Abby and Joe! I can't wait to work with you guys on your next adventure!

Cheers!

Megan

Now booking 2016 weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment