Thursday, August 27, 2015

UP

I've known this beautiful bride-to-be and her family since she was about twelve years old. In watching her grow up, I've seen the amazing strength she's acquired, and I am *so* proud of who she is becoming.

While working with her mom, I got to hear all about the relationship these two formed in high school. Both of them so incredibly sweet, kind, and respectful of one another, I knew they were gearing up for a lifetime of partnership.

Being the biggest Disney fans I have ever met, it was only fitting for him to drop down on one knee and propose at Disney World!! Glass slipper and all! Secretly I was hoping I'd be getting the email soon after asking about engagement portraits!! Not only did that email come, but included were the plans of styling this session around the movie Up. It was then that my photographer heart jumped out of my chest with excitement!!!

Two incredible people, a styled session with tons of color, great before-the-monsoon lighting, and the sweetest love story I've ever watched unfold...












 "You will always be my greatest adventure."

Cheers!

Megan

5 comments:

  1. Those balloons make it so whimsical! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, My. Gosh. I LOVE the movie up!! These photos are so beautiful and I just love that they went and finished the touch with the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful engagement shoot! The couple will love these.

    ReplyDelete