Friday, August 30, 2013

I follow all of my brides on Pinterest...

The first time I met with Amanda and Caleb, I knew their wedding day would be nothing but beautiful. Amanda had very specific plans, and she knew exactly what she wanted!! I followed her on Pinterest (If you are pinning, I'm following), watching all of the specifics come together. It really is amazing to see what my brides put in to their special day. It's not just a dress and a place to wed. It's the shoes, the colors, the flowers, the rings, the decorations, and all of those tiny details that create a personalized experience.

Her dress was absolutely STUNNING, with ruffles galore!
 

Yep. That's her fingerprint on his wedding band. Love.

Nothing but smiles from this groom and his guys!
The groom's brother took a few moments before the ceremony began to play an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. piece on the piano.

I love it when a couple smiles and laughs through their entire ceremony!





I LOVE her fabulous summer colors!


 Congratulations Amanda and Caleb!































































































No comments:

Post a Comment