Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, Little Sir!

I've done this kiddo's milestone sessions, so it only seemed fitting to celebrate the big one with the smashing and smearing of a cake. And that he did. Very well :)

Although I would LOVE to report publicly that all of my little clients adore me all of the time, this is not the case. It just wouldn't be true. And this guy? It's not that he doesn't like me. He's just not impressed with my jumping, bubble blowing, laughing, barking, counting, waving, snapping, peek-a-boo playing, silly noised self. After a 3, 6, and 9 month session with NO smiling AT ALL, I was determined. It was going to happen. I gave myself the big pep talk on the car ride over. Determination.

And it happened!!! HE LOVED ME!!! Whadaya know?! Give a kid cake and he's your best friend! All smiles! Until... Momma takes the cake away :/



 
















Happy First Birthday, Bub :)

No comments:

Post a Comment