Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Part of the Family

Just a little over a year ago, I had the opportunity to photograph this awesome family. A couple things were very special about this session. First of all (and most importantly) this family is one that I consider my own. I grew up with this gorgeous momma and I will ALWAYS consider her a major influence in my life. Her, her husband, and this little lady are seriously aMaziNG people.

The second extra special detail of their session last year was that it was my very 1st paid session EvEr. It marked the beginning of a new world for me. It was a slight glimpse into my future, although looking back on it, I had NO clue what I was in store for. I had no idea I would soon be falling in love. Falling in love with life again, with work, with my previous passions. I went head over heals in many aspects. And HERE I AM. Right here. FOURTEEN months later. LOTS of sessions later. RIGHT. HERE.

 Thank you so much Andrea and Jeff. Cheers to you and yours. xo










No comments:

Post a Comment