Monday, September 12, 2011

A Family Full of Ladies!

Those of you who know me personally know that I grew up with a house full of girls (and those of you who don't know me personally, you'll learn!!).  By being surrounded by the craziness of women day in and day out, I came to wish for nothing but male children. I mean, seriously. It was just so loud, so chaotic, and so evil at times. We were in constant battles over something, anything, at all moments.

Now the tide has turned. I grew up. They grew up. I had two baby girls (HA!). One of my sister's has a daughter and my brother (yes, he exists too, just much more quietly than the rest of us) has 2 girls. Oh, and the other sister? 3 female cats (does this count? why not?) Girls. Wow. Lots, and lots of girls. And even though I had imaged it differently in the beginning, I would not change a single thing about it. All of the fights, all of the shouting, all of the torture. It made me the woman I am today. Strong. Brave. All of these girls surround me for a reason, and I saw the same thing when I opened my car door and stepped out into this session. 3 strong, brave, amazing little girls. They fight, they shout, they love. Just as I did with my sisters (and brother :) ).





No comments:

Post a Comment