Saturday, January 4, 2020

Milestone Baby - Louisville Child Photographer - Louisville KY


I'm about to WAAAAY overshare from this session because we got SO many sweet shots! This is an MHP Milestone baby who has been with me since she was in her momma's belly, so we had to take full advantage of this portrait session when she turned a year old.

You haven't seen the last of her though. I still have to do her Milestone blog post and show you all of the growing this kiddo did in her year with me!





I swear, her momma is one of my favorite people in the world. She is so stinkin' adorable and always ready to snuggle up with her family <3
















We've been documenting their breastfeeding journey since this girl was 24 hours old. It seemed so perfect to finish off our year with this gorgeousness.


No comments:

Post a Comment