Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Goal-Getter

I don't make resolutions.

I used to. I used to put all kinds of thought into how I would make this year so much better than last year. I used to make lists and get everything organized. I used to get my plan together and repeat it to myself over and over again. I used to.

I don't make resolutions.

I set goals.

I set goals for myself. Not to be reached by the end of the year. Not even necessarily with a time restraint attached. Just a goal. Something to reach for. And I won't go overboard. Going overboard can often lead to disappointment. Small goals. Small, attainable goals with the end results being immense. Once I complete a goal, I find a new one.

My last goal?

My website.

Oh, man. I could look at it all day.

My most recent goal?

Newborn artistry.

I will perfect it and I will specialize in it. It's where I belong.







No comments:

Post a Comment