Sunday, February 17, 2013

Growth. The good kind.


While I'm busy blogging (HA! It's happening!), I wanted to make sure I got this one in before she grows up even more than she already has. Today, I am featuring my niece. My 1st niece. My now-eleven-year-old niece *insert heavy sigh*. I got to watch this baby take her very first breath. I got to kiss her dimple-filled cheeks. I got to pick her up from preschool and sing songs really loud in the car with her. I got to call her obnoxious nicknames and she loved them. She'd try to convince me to give her a bottle of milk when she was 4 years old. She liked the way I made peanut butter and jelly. And now, she's growing up. Growing up into a gorgeous, intelligent, courageous, independent young girl. She dances, and sings, and plays the bass. When she laughs, it's contagious. And her angry face? She does that well, too.



Aunt Meggie loves you ;)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment